EMBEDDED IN OUR CORPORATE CULTURE
For the Lufthansa Group airlines, New Distribution Capability has top priority. NDC is a new milestone in distribution and the cornerstone for further developments in the leisure markets. To further extend NDC’s benefits for travellers, the Lufthansa Group is seriously committed to this issue. It is placing particular emphasis on customer focus, value-based partnerships and its role as an industry leader.
The travel market of the future will require customer-focused action. Together with their industry partners, the Lufthansa Group airlines want to enable access to ancillary services and fares and offer flexibility. The customer will always take centre stage in this, and together they will strive to optimise the buyer experience.
- Get what you want | Choose what you need. NDC enables sales and it enables customers to find the appropriate product at the right point of purchase.
- Enjoy premium experiences | The Lufthansa Group airlines provide their customers with an outstanding experience when they travel. This premium promise is tangible at every point, from first contact to landing.
- Confidence | The Lufthansa Group is convinced of the correctness of modern distribution via NDC. This path will be beneficial for the entire travel industry and it will lead us all into a successful future together.
Discovering new opportunities through business model innovation: one size does not fit all. The presentation and range of the NDC offers create value and are therefore key elements in raising the business relationships of all Lufthansa Group partners to a new level.
- Growth for businesses | Customer requirements can be met more effectively through cooperation with the members of the value chain. With the creation and provision of NDC Smart Offer, the Lufthansa Group airlines are delivering tangible added value and new business opportunities are emerging.
- Enabling premium service | Comparability and transparency are key to an optimal product choice. Targeted selling and the most modern aggregation are the aims of the Lufthansa Group airlines.
- A partnership of equals | The aim of every cooperation is the development of successful partnerships and the building of customer-focused business relationships. With constant commitment and application, we can make the most of opportunities in technology.
Efficient processes, enthusiastic people, digital expertise and intelligent solutions define the route to the future with NDC. Determined to forge the IATA standard, the Lufthansa Group airlines are in the vanguard of innovation and have accepted their responsibility by joining IATA’s NDC Leaderboard.
- Teaming up | Competent, experienced and future-orientated – the Lufthansa Group airlines are the partners with whom travel-market participants can prepare for NDC. A network of enthusiasts from all business areas are helping to shape the future together.
- Pioneering spirit | The Lufthansa Group airlines have created a strong foundation to realise the capability of modern airline retailing while, at the same time, shaping the industry with distribution innovations and helping to establish IATA’s NDC@Scale certification.
- Welcoming change | The Lufthansa Group airlines are leading the industry’s transition to data-driven commerce, while accompanying and supporting different sales and technology partners along this path.